Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. What are you waiting on this week?
The two books I'm waiting on this week are sequels to two great books I've read in the past week:
Supernaturally - Kiersten White
1) A real live high school
2) A perfectly ordinary after-school job
3) Her very own locker (and by the way, rusted metal is every bit as awesome as she imagined)
But Evie’s not-so-normal past keeps creeping up on her...and things get pretty complicated when you factor in:
1) A centuries-old, seriously decaying vampire stalker
2) A crazy faerie ex-boyfriend who is the perpetual bearer of really bad news
3) A major battle brewing between the faerie courts where the prize in question happens to be...Evie herself.
So much for normal.
Supernaturally is due to be released 26th June 2011.
Forbidden - Jana Oliver
Riley's beginning to think that being a demon trapper isn't all it cracked up to be. Her dad's been stolen by a necromancer, her boyfriend's gone all weird and she's getting warm and fuzzy feelings for someone who's got more secrets than the CIA. It's tempting to give it all up and try to be normal, but that's not an option with hell watching her every move.
One mistake will cost her everything - and that's the one she's about to make ...
Forbidden is due for release 2nd September 2011