Friday 2 September 2011

FRIDAY!

Book Blogger Hop

The Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Jennifer @ Crazy for Books. It's a chance for book bloggers to connect and share the book love. Check out Crazy for Books (click on the button) for more details and to find the links of some awesome blogs.

This week's question is:
“What are you most looking forward to this fall/autumn season – A particular book release? Halloween? The leaves changing color? Cooler temperatures? A vacation?
I'm off on holiday in October so that's definitely something to look forward to, especially as I'm going near Hay-on-Wye and the Brecon National Park in Wales. A week of hiking and books (if anyone doesn't know, Hay-on-Wye is the home to the Hay Festival of Literature & Arts and although the festival isn't on when I'll be there, the town has over thirty book shops!

Also - new season of Supernatural!

Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee. Just click on the banner below to see the rules and to join in.

This week's question is:
If you could change the ending of any book (or series), which book would you choose? Why and to what?

Hmm, tough question. I'm often disappointed by the ends of books, possibly just because I don't want them to end (particularly series' that I've really liked) and sometimes because it doesn't turn out like I hoped. One that particularly springs to mind is that I'd not have the epilogue at the end of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - it was kind of too lame and cheesy for my liking. I also wasn't keen on the ending of Mockingjay with the whole Katniss not really having to choose between Peeta and Gale thing.

Read My Review is a chance for book bloggers to share new and old reviews, related to a theme. It is hosted here at A Trillian Books. Make sure you leave your SCHOOL reviews on the current linky and also visit some of the awesome reviews already there.

Disqus for A Trillian Books

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails