Sunday 29 January 2012

In My Mailbox - 29th January 2012




In My Mailbox is a weekly event exploring the books received this week and is hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. What books did you get this week?

For Review (from publisher unless stated)


The Last Four Things - Paul Hoffman (Penguin)
The Flappers: Vixen - Jillian Larkin (Amazon Vine)
Itch - Simon Mayo (Amazon Vine)
The Glovemaker - Stacia M Brown (Amazon Vine)

From Library


It's a while since I've read any Manga so I decided to grab some from the library when I was dropping some books in there.

Scott Pilgrim's Precious Little Life Volume 1 - Bryan Lee O’Malley
Missile Happy! Volume 1 - Miki Kiritani
Otomen Volume 1 - Aya Kanno
Otomen Volume 2 - Aya Kanno
Vampire Knight Volume 1 - Matsuri Hino

Disqus for A Trillian Books

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails