Friday 27 May 2011

Friday Fun!



Book Blogger Hop

Read My Review is a chance for book bloggers to share new and old reviews, related to a theme. It is hosted here at A Trillian Books. Make sure you leave your OUTDOORS reviews on the current linky and also visit some of the awesome reviews already there.

The Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Jennifer @ Crazy for Books. It's a chance for book bloggers to connect and share the book love. Check out Crazy for Books (click on the button) for more details and to find the links of some awesome blogs.

This week's question is:
What book-to-movie adaption have you most liked? Which have you disliked?
A Game of Thrones: A Song of Ice and Fire: Book OneThe King's SpeechI usually say that the only movie-adaptations that I've liked is the Twilight movies because they're shorter than the actual books lol but to be honest, if only actually seen the first one. Umm, I loved the movie of The King's Speech and not quite a movie but Game of Thrones is awesome, although I haven't yet read the books of those.

Basically I pretty much dislike most book-to-movie adaptations. I generally prefer to read the book first if I can and for me the movies never live up to it, even if it's just because they've had to cut parts out to fit in the time. If it's a book I really love I can't help but criticise every little detail - I'm kind of a nightmare to watch Harry Potter with.

Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee. Just click on the banner below to see the rules and to join in.

This week's question is:
How many books do you read in a week? And in what format do you read them, or listen to them?

I usually get through 2 or 3 books on an average week, mostly paperbacks and ebooks. Sometimes I read enough that I would have finished the normal amount but I'll be reading about 4 or 5 different books at a time so I don't actually get them finished lol. For some reason this week I keep starting new books before I've finished the one's I'm already reading.

It's also Mega Swagbucks day! If you don't use Swagbucks you should give it a try. Just use it to search as you would your usual search engine and you periodically earn swagbucks which can be redeemed for prizes. Currently I average about 2 £5 Amazon gift cards a month just by using swagbucks for some of my internet searching (I don't even use it all the time). Click below to join.


Search & Win

Disqus for A Trillian Books

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails