Friday 3 June 2011

FRIDAY!




Well, I'm off on holiday to Wales tomorrow, so today is an especially awesome Friday! Hopefully I'll still have internet while I'm away so I should be able to do a bit of blogging (or at least commenting) and I've scheduled a bunch of posts as well.

Book Blogger Hop

Read My Review is a chance for book bloggers to share new and old reviews, related to a theme. It is hosted here at A Trillian Books. Make sure you leave your OUTDOOR reviews on the current linky and also visit some of the awesome reviews already there.

The Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Jennifer @ Crazy for Books. It's a chance for book bloggers to connect and share the book love. Check out Crazy for Books (click on the button) for more details and to find the links of some awesome blogs.

This week's question is:
Share your favorite post from the last month and tell us why it’s close to your heart!
Divergent (Divergent Trilogy)I think my favourite is my review of Divergent by Veronica Roth. It's not necessarily my actual best review but I just loved the book so much. While I've read so many great books this year, Divergent is the one that I keep telling people they must read and that I keep thinking back to, wondering what's going to happen in the sequel


Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee. Just click on the banner below to see the rules and to join in.

This week's question is:
What are you doing to prepare for an upcoming zombie apocalypse and/or the return of Mel Gibson to the silver screen? (Both of which could be terrifying.)
Can You Survive the Zombie Apocalypse?The Walking Dead: Compendium OneI wouldn't say I'm actually 'doing' anything in preparation for a zombie apocalypse but my plan would probably be to raid my Gran's cupboards for supplies as she has enough tins of food in there to last a couple of months at least (maybe she's preparing for zombies or a nuclear attack no one else knows about). Plus my Grandad's shed is probably the best place for 'weapons'. A gun would be pretty hard to come by in the UK so a hedge trimmer and shovel might be the way to go. Then I'd get myself over to a castle - because we have lots of those here and they were designed for defence. In reality, I'd probably either panic or be like "Oh wow! Zombies" and then get eaten.
It's also Mega Swagbucks day! If you don't use Swagbucks you should give it a try. Just use it to search as you would your usual search engine and you periodically earn swagbucks which can be redeemed for prizes. Currently I average about 2 £5 Amazon gift cards a month just by using swagbucks for some of my internet searching (I don't even use it all the time). Click below to join.


Search & Win

Disqus for A Trillian Books

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails