Monday 13 June 2011

It's Monday (54) and Weekly Round Up




I had some issues with the blog last week,. Basically I was away from home and I'd scheduled some posts but some how they didn't get posted or were messed up. The annoying part was that I could see that something had gone wrong but my mobile broadband wouldn't let me log in to do anything about it. Anyhoo, everything should be back to normal now ... I hope.

It's Monday! What are you reading? is a weekly event to celebrate what we are reading for the week hosted at Book Journey, Post the books completed last week, the books you're currently reading, and the books to be read this week. Please comment or leave a link to let me know what you're reading this week!

Completed last week

Flawless

Flawless - Lara Chapman

I didn't get much reading done while I was away (too busy hiking up mountains lol) so only finished one book and got about half way through another. I did however see some awesome scenery like this amazing view of Mount Snowdon:


Currently Reading

The Kane Chronicles, Book Two: The Throne of Fire The Girl in the Steel Corset (Steampunk Chronicles) Strings Attached

The Throne of Fire - Rick Riordan
The Girl in the Steel Corset - Kady Cross
Strings Attached - Judy Blundell

Up soon

Dunkirk (Duty Calls) Mad Love

Duty Calls - James Holland
Mad Love - Suzanne Selfors

Reviews


Midnight Alley (Morganville Vampires, Book 3)


Midnight Alley - Rachel Caine

Disqus for A Trillian Books

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails