Monday 8 August 2011

It's Monday (61)

It's Monday! What are you reading? is a weekly event to celebrate what we are reading for the week hosted at Book Journey, Post the books completed last week, the books you're currently reading, and the books to be read this week. Please comment or leave a link to let me know what you're reading this week!

I didn't get much reading or blogging done last week, mostly due to having friends staying at my house. I was planning on scheduling some posts but my netbook has decided it doesn't like Blogger at all (it keeps freezing up). However, friends are gone now and I got an awesome new laptop at the weekend as well so normal service should resume from now ... well if I can stop playing Sims 3 lol.

Oh and also I got registered on Pottermore as a Beta Tester (although I haven't actually got on it yet)! My user name is kind of awesome as well ... AccioUnicorn166

Completed last week

I got a bit of reading done but didn't actually complete anything :(

Currently Reading

A Game of Thrones: A Song of Ice and Fire: Book One Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, 10th Anniversary Edition

Chasers - James Phelan
Game of Thrones - George RR Martin
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone - JK Rowling (reread)

Up soon

Lottie Biggs Is (Not) Tragic Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Book 2)

Lottie Biggs is (not) Tragic - Hayley Long
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets - JK Rowling (reread)


Books Received

In My Mailbox

Disqus for A Trillian Books

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails