Friday 12 August 2011

TGI Friday




Well, it's been a crazy and sad week here in England, with the rioting and everything, so it's kind of a relief to get to Friday. While I've not seen any of the trouble first hand, there's been things going on far too close for comfort - having spent at least one night this week listening to the endless police sirens and helicopters. It's probably not all over but, hopefully, we've got passed the worst of it. For any non-Brits reading this ... the majority of us are NOT like what you may have seen on TV this week.



Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee. Just click on the banner below to see the rules and to join in.

This week's question is:
How has your reading habits changed since you were a teen? or If you are still a teen what new genres are you in love with currently?

I read way more Young Adult books than I did as a teen which is probably weird. When I was younger I tended to read more normal adult fiction. Now my reader is wider and through receiving books for review, I read a lot more of books I probably wouldn't normally pick up - which is a good thing because I'd have missed out on some awesome books otherwise.

Read My Review is a chance for book bloggers to share new and old reviews, related to a theme. It is hosted here at A Trillian Books. Make sure you leave your FRIENDS reviews on the current linky and also visit some of the awesome reviews already there.

Disqus for A Trillian Books

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails