Saturday 14 August 2010

In My Mailbox (20)

In My Mailbox is a weekly event exploring the books received this week and is hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren.

Bought

A few comics that were 4 for £1 or something ridiculous like that

Library

Well, I'd been trying to not actually get any more books from the library until I'd gotten through some of the ones I already had. Then I had one come in that I'd ordered and yesterday I had a job interview which just happened to be across from a branch of the library I've not been to before, so obviously I had to go in lol

Before I Fall Ugly Shy Girl
The Last Days Fantastic Four: What Lies Between

Before I Fall - Lauren Oliver
Ugly Shy Girl - Laura Dockrill
The Last Days - Scott Westerfeld

Other (non-book) Stuff

New power cable for my laptop so I can actually use it again now! Yay!

Disqus for A Trillian Books

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails