Wednesday 29 September 2010

Read My Review 29 Sept - 5 October

Read My Review is a chance for book bloggers to share new and old reviews, related to a theme. It is hosted here at A Trillian Books.



Read My Review




What to do:
- Find one of your reviews that fits this weeks theme (it can be a new or old review, good or bad).
- Leave your link with Mr. Linky at the bottom of this post. "Blog Name (Book Title)"
- Visit some of the other reviews and leave a 'quality' comment (a couple of sentences).
- Grab the button and let people know about Read My Review.

Okay, so I'd imagine all book bloggers are aware that it's Banned Book Week -if not, where have you been? lol -so banned and challenged books is going to be the Read My Review theme for this week :

Banned Books

You can find a list of some banned/challenged books here. If you really don't have a review of a banned book but want to join in then a book that's potentially controversial will be okay as well.

The theme stays for a week so you can leave your link any time and don't forget to pop back and check out some more fab reviews.

Disqus for A Trillian Books

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails