Thursday 28 July 2011

Booking Through Thursday: Night Owl


Booking Through Thursday is a weekly meme about (mostly) books and reading. This weeks question is:


What’s the latest you’ve ever stayed up reading a book? Is staying up late reading a usual thing for you?

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Book 7)I regularly stay up late, usually at weekends I'm still awake at 2am, sometimes reading sometimes not. I think the latest I've stayed up is all night lol ... reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. My friends and I went to a midnight book launch so probably got home about 1 or 2am and then stayed up reading until we'd finished. I think we may have taken short naps mid morning but otherwise read right through until we'd all finished.

Disqus for A Trillian Books

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails