Monday 18 July 2011

It's Monday (58)




It's Monday! What are you reading? is a weekly event to celebrate what we are reading for the week hosted at Book Journey, Post the books completed last week, the books you're currently reading, and the books to be read this week. Please comment or leave a link to let me know what you're reading this week!

Completed last week

I didn't get much reading done this week, largely due to watching all of the previous Harry Potter movies before going to see the final one at the cinema (Awesome btw). I'm really having an urge to reread the entire series now but I have to catch up on some other books first.

Six Days

Six Days - Philip Webb

Currently Reading

A Game of Thrones: A Song of Ice and Fire: Book One The Scorch Trials (Maze Runner Trilogy, Book 2) The King's Speech: How One Man Saved the British Monarchy

Game of Thrones - George RR Martin
The Scorch Trials - James Dashner
The King's Speech - Mark Logue

Up soon

The Demon Trappers: Forbidden The Power of Six (Lorien Legacies)

Forbidden - Jana Oliver
Power of Six - Pittacus Lore

Reviews

I didn't get any reviews up this week, I really need to catch up on them, I've got about three half written and to be honest, until right at this moment, I'd forgotten that they needed finishing. Ooops.

Books Received

In My Mailbox

Posts of Interest

Waiting on Wednesday
Booking Through Thursday: Dog Days

Disqus for A Trillian Books

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails