Monday 18 October 2010

It's Monday (26) and Weekly Round Up

It's Monday! What are you reading? is a weekly event to celebrate what we are reading for the week hosted at Book Journey. Post the books completed last week, the books you're currently reading, and the books to be read this week. Please comment or leave a link to let me know what you're reading this week!

Completed last week

Urgh, I suck. I didn't actually complete any books this week. I've done a bit of reading and got through most of two books but not quite at the end of either yet lol

Currently Reading

Blood Feud - Alyxandra Harvey
Down to Earth - Melanie Rose
City of Glass - Cassandra Clare (on hold due to lots of review books due soon)
Brave New World (on hold due to lots of review books due soon)

Up soon

Priceless: A Novel Out for Blood (Drake Chronicles)

Out for Blood - Alyxandra Harvey
Priceless - Nicole Richie

Reviews

Inheritance

Books Received

In My Mailbox

Posts of Interest

Teaser Tuesday 
Read My Review: Historical Fiction

Disqus for A Trillian Books

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails