Monday 25 October 2010

It's Monday (27) and Weekly Round Up

It's Monday! What are you reading? is a weekly event to celebrate what we are reading for the week hosted at Book Journey. Post the books completed last week, the books you're currently reading, and the books to be read this week. Please comment or leave a link to let me know what you're reading this week!


Completed last week

Down To Earth - Melanie Rose
My Love Lies Bleeding - Alyxandra Harvey

Currently Reading

Priceless: A Novel Out for Blood (Drake Chronicles)
Priceless - Nicole Richie
Blood Feud - Alyxandra Harvey
City of Glass - Cassandra Clare (on hold due to lots of review books due soon)
Brave New World (on hold due to lots of review books due soon) 


Up soon

Welcome to My World 

Welcome to my World - Miranda Dickinson


Reviews

Down To Earth - Melanie Rose
My Love Lies Bleeding - Alyxandra Harvey

Books Received




Posts of Interest


Disqus for A Trillian Books

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails