Saturday 30 October 2010

Review: Naked - Megan Hart

NakedNo strings. No regrets. And no going back.

I didn't think he wanted me. And I wasn't about to get involved with him, not after what I'd heard. Sure, Alex Kennedy was tall, dark and unbearably hot, but I've been burned before. When I solicited him to model for my erotic photography book, I didn't expect such a heated, passionate photo session. And now that we've crossed that line, our bodies aren't the only things that have been exposed.

But I can't give my heart to a man who's so… unconventional. His last sexual relationship was with a married couple. It's enough that my ex-fiancĂ© preferred men, I can't take that chance again no matter how much my body thrives on Alex's touch. I can't risk it, but I can't resist it, either.

Alex can be very convincing when he wants something.

And he wants me.

One thing I really like about Megan Hart’s books is that they are well written with an actual plot, which is not always the case with erotic fiction. The characters aren’t superficial, they have back histories and well defined personalities. Naked is told from Olivia’s point of view but it is actually part of a series of books about Alex. I haven’t read these other books and certainly didn’t feel like I was missing something by reading them out of order (something I normally hate to do). In fact, I was around half way through before I even knew there were other Alex books.

As an author, Megan Hart doesn’t shy away from controversial topics and this book is no exception. She tackles race, religion and sexuality head on and in a very realistic way.

I really enjoyed reading this book - and not just for the smut lol. A definite must for erotica fans.

Disqus for A Trillian Books

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails