Monday 29 November 2010

It's Monday (32) and Weekly Round Up

It's Monday! What are you reading? is a weekly event to celebrate what we are reading for the week hosted at Book Journey, Post the books completed last week, the books you're currently reading, and the books to be read this week. Please comment or leave a link to let me know what you're reading this week!

Completed last week

Unearthly Bloodthirsty The Tales of Beedle the Bard, Standard Edition

Unearthly- Cynthia Hand
Bloodthirsty - Flynn Meaney
The Tales of Beedle the Bard - JK Rowling

Currently Reading

Matched 


Matched - Ally Condie
Talk Dirty to Me - Ginny Glass, Inez Kelly
Anne of Green Gables - LM Montgomery

Up soon

Tyger Tyger: A Goblin Wars Book The Reformed Vampire Support Group

Tyger Tyger - Kersten Hamilton
The Reformed Vampire Support Group - Catherine Jinks


Reviews

Urgh, I haven't gotten 'round to writing any reviews this week. Been too busy playing with my Kindle lol. I have about three that I plan to write and schedule today though ... as long as I don't get distracted =D

Books Received

In My Mailbox

Posts of Interest

Read My Review: America

Disqus for A Trillian Books

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails