Monday 28 February 2011

It's Monday (42) and Weekly Round Up

It's Monday! What are you reading? is a weekly event to celebrate what we are reading for the week hosted at Book Journey, Post the books completed last week, the books you're currently reading, and the books to be read this week. Please comment or leave a link to let me know what you're reading this week!

Completed last week

Wood Angel. Erin Bow

Wood Angel - Erin Bow

Currently Reading

Crank Jenna & Jonah's Fauxmance. by Emily Franklin, Brendan Halpin
 Invasion (A C.H.A.O.S. Novel)   Pyramids (Discworld Book 7)

Crank - Ellen Hopkins
Jenna & Jonah's Fauxmance - Emily Franklin, Brendan Halpin
Invasion - JS Lewis
Pyramids - Terry Pratchett

Up soon

TimeRiders (I AM NUMBER FOUR)) BY Lore, Pittacus(Author)Hardcover{I Am Number Four} on 01 Aug-2010

Time Riders - Alex Scarrow
I Am Number Four - Pittacus Lore

Reviews

Delirium Outside In (Harlequin Teen)

Delirium - Lauren Oliver
Outside In - Maria V Snyder

Books Received

In My Mailbox

Posts of Interest

Teaser Tuesday
Read My Review: Worldwide
Author Interview: Julie Kagawa
Friday Finds

Disqus for A Trillian Books

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails