Friday 22 April 2011

Good Friday

Book Blogger Hop

The Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Jennifer @ Crazy for Books. It's a chance for book bloggers to connect and share the book love. Check out Crazy for Books (click on the button) for more details and to find the links of some awesome blogs.

This week's question is:
If you find a book you love, do you hunt down other books by the same author?
Definitely. I might not read them all straight away but I keep an eye out for them any time I'm looking at books and whenever I feel likes it's time to order a bunch of books from the library, I usually start with authors I've enjoyed before.
Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee. Just click on the banner below to see the rules and to join in.

This week's question is:
What is on your current playlist right now?
My playlists tend to be epically long so I won't list everything. Some of the artists I'm listening to right now are:

Black Rebel Motorcycle Club
Mark Ronson and the Business International
Biffy Clyro







Read My Review is a chance for book bloggers to share new and old reviews, related to a theme. It is hosted here at A Trillian Books. Make sure you leave your BRITISH reviews here and also visit some of the awesome reviews already there.

It's also Mega Swagbucks day! If you don't use Swagbucks you should give it a try. Just use it to search as you would your usual search engine and you periodically earn swagbucks which can be redeemed for prizes. Currently I average about 2 £5 Amazon gift cards a month just by using swagbucks for some of my internet searching (I don't even use it all the time). Click below to join.



Search & Win

Disqus for A Trillian Books

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails