Monday 18 April 2011

It's Monday (48) and Weekly Roundup




It's Monday! What are you reading? is a weekly event to celebrate what we are reading for the week hosted at Book Journey, Post the books completed last week, the books you're currently reading, and the books to be read this week. Please comment or leave a link to let me know what you're reading this week!

I've been bad at reading and blogging this past few weeks but I'm getting back to it. This week I started to catch up on some of my reading and a few reviews. Next week I plan to blog more and comment on others blogs more as well.

Completed last week

Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, Book 1) Across the Universe

Clockwork Angel - Cassandra Clare
Across the Universe - Beth Revis

Currently Reading

Divergent (Divergent Trilogy) Rage (Horsemen of the Apocalypse, Book 2)

Divergent - Veronica Roth
Rage - Jackie Kessler Morse

Up soon

Montacute House Bumped

Montacute House - Lucy Jago
Bumped - Megan Megan McCaferty


Reviews

Across the Universe The Battle of the Labyrinth (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Book 4)

Percy Jackson and the Battle of the Labyrinth - Rick Riordan
Across the Universe - Beth Revis

Books Received

In My Mailbox

Disqus for A Trillian Books

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails