Friday 29 April 2011

Royal Wedding Friday Fun

Book Blogger Hop

The Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Jennifer @ Crazy for Books. It's a chance for book bloggers to connect and share the book love. Check out Crazy for Books (click on the button) for more details and to find the links of some awesome blogs.

This week's question is:
Summer is coming quickly - what 2011 summer release are you are most looking forward to?


Haunting Violet All You Desire
The first one's that come to mind are Haunting Violet and All You Desire but there's a whole bunch of books I can't wait to read.

Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee. Just click on the banner below to see the rules and to join in.

This week's question is:
If you were stocking your bomb shelter, what books would you HAVE to include if you only had space for ten?


The Ultimate Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy The Time Traveler's Wife Hunger Games Trilogy BoxsetHarry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Book 7)

Obviously I'd plan to actually have my Kindle but that's not really the point of the question so, in no particular order:
* Harry Potter 3 and 7 (I would have them all but that would take up 7 of my 10 so I picked my 2 favourites)
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy: Complete Edition (5 books in one - no, that's not cheating)
The Hunger Games (3 books)
The Time Traveler's Wife
1984
To Kill a Mocking bird
Anna Karenina

Yes, I chose some of them for length, not necessarily my ten favourite books lol

Read My Review is a chance for book bloggers to share new and old reviews, related to a theme. It is hosted here at A Trillian Books. Make sure you leave your BRITISH reviews on the current linky and also visit some of the awesome reviews already there.

Disqus for A Trillian Books

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails