Sunday 6 March 2011

In My Mailbox (42)




In My Mailbox is a weekly event exploring the books received this week and is hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. What books did you get this week?

Bought




Tithe - Holly Black
Cloud Atlas - David Mitchell
Good Omens - Neil Gaman and Terry Pratchett
(some aromatherapy book as a gift for Mammy)

I've been trying to not buy many books, mainly because I have so many that I haven't yet read and a little bit to save money. However, in my defence ... I should probably stop right now because if I have to 'defend' myself, I know I shouldn't really have bought them lol ... *cough* In my defence, I already read Cloud Atlas but didn't own a copy (technically not adding to the tbr pile), I already have Good Omens on my Kindle but wanted a 'real' copy (again not technically adding to the tbr pile) and lastly, all 4 books cost my just over £5 total so pretty much a bargain I couldn't resist.

For Kindle

Room - Emma Donoghue

This was going for a bargain price so I couldn't resist.

Disqus for A Trillian Books

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails