Monday 6 February 2012

It's Monday - 5th February 2012




It's Monday! What are you reading? is a weekly event to celebrate what we are reading for the week hosted at Book Journey, Post the books completed last week, the books you're currently reading, and the books to be read this week. Please comment or leave a link to let me know what you're reading this week!

Completed last week

With the cold weather we had here over the weekend, I got a good amount of reading done ... because there's not much better than curling up with a good book and a mug of hot coffee when it's snowing outside.



TimeRiders: The Eternal War (Book 4) - Alex Scarrow
The Catastrophic History of You and Me - Jess Rothernberg
Feast of Fools (The Morganville Vampires) - Rachel Caine
Orphans of War - Leah Flemming

Currently Reading



TimeRiders: Gates of Rome (Book 5) - Alex Scarrow
Keeper of the Realms: Crow's Revenge (Book 1) - Marcus Alexander

Up soon

I've got The Left Hand of God to pick up from the library (hopefully tomorrow if I feel like venturing out in the snow). I want to read that so I can make a start on the second book. Also I figured it was about time I had a look at the Dark-Hunter series so I'll hopefully be getting to that soon.



The Left Hand of God - Paul Hoffman
Fantasy Lover - Sherrilyn Kenyon

Reviews

The Catastrophic History of You and Me - Jess Rothenberg

Books Received

In My Mailbox

Posts of Interest

Teaser Tuesday

Disqus for A Trillian Books

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails