Monday 12 March 2012

It's Monday - 12th March 2012

Wow! I've been epically busy for the past few weeks as I've just started a new job so I've not really blogged much in that time. I've also not actually read a whole lot either so I need to catch up on both. Hopefully I'm starting to get back to normal somewhat now so should be back to regular posting shortly. I haven't posted an It's Monday in a while either so my completed books are for the past few weeks.


It's Monday! What are you reading? is a weekly event to celebrate what we are reading for the week hosted at Book Journey, Post the books completed last week, the books you're currently reading, and the books to be read this week. Please comment or leave a link to let me know what you're reading this week!

Completed Recently



The Left Hand of God - Paul Hoffman
The Look - Sophia Bennet
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets - JK Rowling (reread)
Scott Pilgrim's Precious Little Life: Volume 1 - Bryan Lee O'Malley
Shaun of the Dead - Zack Howard

Currently Reading



Variant - Robison Wells
Buffy the Vampire Slayer Omnibus: Volume 1 - Joss Whedon
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy - Douglas Adams (reread)

Up soon



Buffy the Vampire Slayer Omnibus Volume 2: v. 2 - Joss Whedon
Heist Society - Ally Carter

Reviews

TimeRiders: Gates of Rome - Alex Scarrow
TimeRiders: The Eternal War - Alex Scarrow

Disqus for A Trillian Books

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails