Sunday 8 April 2012

In My Mailbox - 8th April 2012




In My Mailbox is a weekly event exploring the books received this week and is hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. What books did you get this week?

For Review (from publisher unless stated)


The Death Cure - James Dashner (Chicken House)
Girl About Time - Kerstin Gier (Chicken House)
Stolen - Lucy Christopher (Chicken House)
Hitler's Angel - William Osborne (Chicken House)

Chicken House also sent me a limited edition book sampler, previewing some of their book releases for this year. Oh and a chocolate lollipop which unfortunately I ate before taking the photos *shifty eyes*

For Kindle



The Demon Trappers: Forgiven - Jana Oliver
CHERUB: The Recruit: Bk. 1 - Robert Muchamore
Mockingbird - Kathryn Erskine

Other stuff


These are the awesome things I brought from my visit to the Harry Potter Studio Tour this weekend - which was AMAZING! I'll post some pictures of the actual tour later in the week.



Disqus for A Trillian Books

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails