Tuesday 14 May 2013

It's Monday - 13th May 3013


Oh my gosh! I can't believe it's been almost a year since I blogged here. I've been super busy with work and house renovating, and blogging was one of those "I'll catch up with it next week" things that never really happened. I feel so bad.

However, I've started working from home now so hopefully have a little more time on my hands (Yay, no commuting!) so I'm going to make every effort to get this blog back to how it was.

So, I'm going to kick off with and "It's Monday" post (even though it's technically the early hours of Tuesday here in the UK):

It's Monday! What are you reading? is a weekly event to celebrate what we are reading for the week hosted at Book Journey, Post the books completed last week, the books you're currently reading, and the books to be read this week. Please comment or leave a link to let me know what you're reading this week!

Completed last week




Ghost Town - Rachel Caine
Wartime Farm - Peter Ginn

Currently Reading


Throne of Glass - Sarah J Maas
The God Delusion - Richard Dawkins

Up soon

Prodigy - Marie Lu
Bite Club - Rachel Caine


Disqus for A Trillian Books

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails