Friday 7 June 2013

Friday Follow and Hop - 7th June 2013




The Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. It's a chance for book bloggers to connect and share the book love. Click the button for more details and to find the links to some awesome blogs.

This week's question is:
What is your favorite trilogy (series)?
Hunger Games! I'm guessing this is going to be a popular answer to this question. It would have been a close call with the Divergent series but as only two of those have been release so far I decided that the Hunger Games won.



Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! The Feature & Follow is hosted by two hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read so be sure to drop by both as they have different feature blogs.

This week's question is:
Have you broken up with a series? If so which one and why
I've probably got quite a few series I've given up on. Twilight is the first that springs to mind as I had to force my self to finish the first book so there was no chance of me continuing. And the Need series by Carrie Jones - I read about 3 of those but hated them, I'm not sure why or how I got through so many.

Others, such as the House of Night Series, are more on hiatus rather than being completely abandoned. I've gotten a few books into the series but just don't feel the need to rush onto the next one. I may get back to them at some point but with so many books on my tbr pile, others are taking priority.

Disqus for A Trillian Books

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails