Monday 5 April 2010

It's Monday! (7)

It's Monday! What are you reading? is a weekly event to celebrate what we are reading for the week hosted at Book Journey. Post the books completed last week, the books you're currently reading, and the books to be read this week.Please comment or leave a link to let me know what you're reading this week!

Completed last week
Percy Jackson and the Sea of Monsters - Rick Riordan
Incarceron - Catherine Fisher

Currently reading
 

Heart of the Dragon (Supernatural) - Keith R.A. DeCandido
Wee Free Men - Terry Pratchett

Up next
I'm trying to come up with a (flexible) plan for the 24-hour-Readathon at the weekend so I'm trying to keep books that'll definitely keep my attention so I'm probably going to keep Specials (Scott Westerfeld) and Living Dead in Dallas (Charlaine Harris) for that as well as a couple of graphic novels for a bit of easy reading towards the end. I might also pick out some books to reread as well.
Soooo, I'm not sure what I'm going to be reading once I've finished my current reads, assuming I'll be done with them before Saturday. I shall decided when and if that happens lol

Have a good reading week!

Disqus for A Trillian Books

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails