Monday 26 April 2010

Library Loot (2)


Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Eva at A Striped Armchair and Marg at Reading Adventures that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library.

 

These are my library loans I picked up today. Not bad seeing as I only went in to pick up the one I had on order. I actually have 5 others on hold but they're taking an age to come in.

The Sixth Wife: A Novel - Suzannah Dunn
The Other Queen - Philippa Gregory
Veritas - Anne Laughlin

I also picked up a stash of books that had been removed for sale (bargains at 10p each!)

 

Erased - Nick Gifford
Troy - Adele Geras
Blood Fever - Charlie Higson
The Sleepwalker (CHERUB) - Robert Muchamore

All-American Girl - Meg Cabot

Disqus for A Trillian Books

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails