Saturday 10 April 2010

Readathon Hour 4 and 5

So I scheduled a break to coincide with Dr Who being on TV so I can watch that while I do some cheering and updating!

Ok, so I've not actually done a lot of reading since the last update due to random invaders (ie people calling round the house). I have a feeling that my number of books/pages read will be much more impressive later on when there's less distractions.

Oh also, I'm not updating on Twitter as I get way too distracted by it lol ... but I'd love to get tweets of support @trillian711 (I'll check them on breaks)

Title of book(s) read since last update: Specials
Number of books read since you started: two quarters
Pages read since last update: 59 (baaaad)
Running total of pages read since you started: 227
Amount of time spent reading since last update: around an hour
Running total of time spent reading since you started: (keep track of this one to be eligible for a prize!) 3 hours
Other participants you’ve visited: Rebecca, Emily, Katrina (since last update)


Disqus for A Trillian Books

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails