Monday 5 April 2010

Weekly Round Up (3)



Random Thoughts/Other Stuff
  • I had a moment of madness and signed up for the 24-hour-Readathon (see the button at the top of my side bar). 
  • I've decided to get an ereader (when I've saved up some money) still trying to chose which but the Kindle is top at the moment.
  • If you have on your blog a review of any of the books (old or new) that I've also reviewed, I'd love to link to them as it's great to be able to read different opinions. Let me know (email, comment, twitter ... whatever lol)
Reviews

Percy Jackson and the Sea of Monsters - Rick Riordan
Incarceron  - Catherine Fisher
My Invented Life - Lauren Bjorkman

Books Received

In My Mailbox

Posts of Interest

Teaser Tuesday
Waiting on Wednesday
Friday Finds

Reviews Coming Soon

Daughters of the Witching Hill - Mary Sharratt
Wee Free Men - Terry Pratchett
Heart of the Dragon (Supernatural) - Keith R.A. DeCandido

Awards

Beautiful Blogger award from Matt and Reagan of Starshadow

Disqus for A Trillian Books

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails