Friday 22 July 2011

FRIDAY!

Book Blogger Hop

The Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Jennifer @ Crazy for Books. It's a chance for book bloggers to connect and share the book love. Check out Crazy for Books (click on the button) for more details and to find the links of some awesome blogs.

This week's question is:
What’s the ONE GENRE that you wish you could get into, but just can’t?
Ooh tough question! I don't really know lol. I read most genres so it's hard to think of one that I don't read that I'd like to be able to enjoy. That's not to say I read every genre equally, just there isn't a particular genre I wouldn't try a book from - or at least not one I can think of.

Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee. Just click on the banner below to see the rules and to join in.

This week's question is:
Name 3 authors that you would love to sit down and spend an hour or a meal with just talking about either their books or get advice on writing from?

Well, as a big Harry Potter fan, one of them would have to be JK Rowling and I'd be armed with a long list of questions about really minor trivial things about the books and characters. Then it'd be Terry Pratchett because there's no way that conversation would be boring. Thirdly, but by no means least, Scott Westerfeld because he's awesome!

Read My Review is a chance for book bloggers to share new and old reviews, related to a theme. It is hosted here at A Trillian Books. Make sure you leave your AMERICAN reviews on the current linky and also visit some of the awesome reviews already there.

Disqus for A Trillian Books

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails