Friday 29 July 2011

Friday!




Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee. Just click on the banner below to see the rules and to join in.

This week's question is:
Let's step away from books for a second and get personal. What T-Shirt slogan best describes you?

Ha, I've just found one that says "Do I look like a f***ing people person" which definitely suits me on some days. I used to have a "Little Miss Trouble" which is right for some days as well lol. Mostly I think this one is the best fitting though:


Read My Review is a chance for book bloggers to share new and old reviews, related to a theme. It is hosted here at A Trillian Books. Make sure you leave your AMERICA reviews on the current linky and also visit some of the awesome reviews already there. It's the last few days of this theme so make sure you get your reviews in.

Disqus for A Trillian Books

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails