Sunday 25 December 2011

In My Mailbox - Christmas Day 2011




In My Mailbox is a weekly event exploring the books received this week and is hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. What books did you get this week?


For Review (from publisher unless stated)

Saving Daisy - Phil Earle (Puffin)
Keeper of the Realms: Crow’s Revenge - Marcus Alexander (Puffin)
Magic in the Blood - Devon Monk (Berkley UK)

For Kindle

There's some great Kindle offers on at the moment, so how could I not buy a few!

Magic to the Bone - Devon Monk
Morganville Vampires: Bite Club - Rachel Caine
How to Teach Quantum Physics to Your Dog - Chad Orzel

Other stuff

I generally don't get books for Christmas as people never know what I've already got. I did get a couple of recipe books though and also vouchers for future purchases. I also got some awesome none book related gifts ... best of all an XBox 360 and a food mixer!

Hope everyone has a fantastic holiday!

Disqus for A Trillian Books

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails