Friday 13 August 2010

Friday Friday Friday!!!

The Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Jennifer @ Crazy for Books. It's a chance for book bloggers to connect and share the book love. Check out Crazy for Books (click below) for more details and to find the links of some awesome blogs.


Book Blogger Hop


This week's question is:
How many books do you have on your 'to be read shelf’?
I don't think I have the will or energy to actually count them all lol. I can see around 40 from where I'm sitting which is the books I have from the library and ones recently acquired. I know there's a load upstairs that I've had for a while but haven't got round to reading yet. One day I shall learn to read quicker than I can buy books.
Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee. Just click on the banner below to see the rules and to join in.



Disqus for A Trillian Books

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails