Friday 23 July 2010

Book Blogger Hop

The Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Jennifer @ Crazy for Books. It's a chance for book bloggers to connect and share the book love. Check out Crazy for Books for more details and to find the links of some awesome blogs.

This weeks question is: TELL US ABOUT THE BOOK YOU ARE CURRENTLY READING!

I currently have 3 books on the go.

The Red Queen is an ARC of the second in the series of Philippa Gregory's Cousins War books, the first being The White Queen. It's set in the 1400s just before the Tudor period at the time of the wars between the houses of Lancaster and York.I'm around half way through and really enjoying it. Philippa Gregory comes up with some amazing characters and really brings history to life.

My second book it City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare, again the second book in a series, this time The Mortal Instruments one. I loved the first one of these, great characters, fab story, brilliant writing and I'm really getting into this one ... and I love Jace!

My third is an audio book, Percy Jackson and the Titan's Curse. I've really enjoyed the previous PJ books but this one's taking a bit of time to get through, mostly because it's audio and I tend to listen to them in the car except I haven't been driving very far this past few weeks. So it's not really to do with the book, just circumstance, lol. The story is good so far, I'm about half way through, but the narrator's voice is annoying me a little.

Disqus for A Trillian Books

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails