Sunday 25 July 2010

In My Mailbox (17)

In My Mailbox is a weekly event exploring the books received this week and is hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren

Bought

None! Yay me, doing well on my book buying ban lol

For Review


Thanks to the awesomeness of Chicken House and Bloomsbury I got a bunch of books for review this week!





The Maze Runner - James Dashner
Accomplice - Eireann Corrigan
No and Me - Delphine de Vigan
The Poisoned House - Michael Ford
4.3.2.1 - Noel Clarke
Fallen Grace - Mary Hooper
The Other Girl - Sarah Miller
Blood Feud - Alexandra Harvey
Pastworld - Ian Beck
The Poisoned House - Michael Ford
No and Me - Delphine de Vigan

Library

Omg none! I actually have about 16 unread books from the library at the moment, so this is most definitely a good thing this week lol

Disqus for A Trillian Books

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails