Monday 10 January 2011

It's Monday (37) and Weekly Round Up

It's Monday! What are you reading? is a weekly event to celebrate what we are reading for the week hosted at Book Journey, Post the books completed last week, the books you're currently reading, and the books to be read this week. Please comment or leave a link to let me know what you're reading this week!

Completed last week


I've been off work sick this week so I managed to get caught up on some reading as I wasn't really in the mood for doing anything else. Unfortunately, now I'm feeling better, there's unlikely to be many four book weeks.

Eighth Grade Bites (Chronicles of Vladimir Tod, Book 1) Being Billy. Phil Earle
Behemoth (Leviathan) Captivate

Eighth Grade Bites - Heather Brewer
Being Billy - Phil Earle
Behemoth - Scott Westerfeld
Captivate - Carrie Jones

Currently Reading


I actually started The Iron Queen last week but I stopped after a chapter just because I was getting really confused as I was also reading Captivate. Normally I'm fine with having about three or four books on the go but two faerie-based books addled my brain a little. So I waited until I'd finished Captivate to get back to The Iron Queen. I've not really started Entice properly for much the same reason but it's the one that's sat on the table in the 'being read' position lol

Entice (Need) The Iron Queen (Harlequin Teen)

Entice - Carrie Jones
The Iron Queen - Julie Kagawa

Up soon


I'm soooo excited about reading Outside In as Inside Out was one of my favourite reads of last year.














Outside In - Maria V Snyder

Reviews

Being Billy - Being Billy
Eighth Grade Bites - Heather Brewer
Bright Young Things - Anna Godbersen
Trickster's Girl - Hilari Bell

Posts of Interest

In My Mailbox
Read My Review: New Beginnings
Teaser Tuesday

Disqus for A Trillian Books

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails