Saturday 15 May 2010

In My Mailbox (11)


In My Mailbox is a weekly event exploring the books received this week and is hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren.

Bought

I bought NO books this week! I'm very proud of myself lol

For Review

Restoring Harmony

Restoring Harmony - Joelle Anthony
I've already read and reviewed this!

Library

Dark Lover (Black Dagger Brotherhood, Book 1) Graceling Un Lun Dun Tempted (House of Night, Book 6) How I Live Now King Arthur: Dark Age Warrior and Mythic Hero Genext TPB Books of Faerie: Auberon's Tale Spider-Man: With Great Power... Premiere HC (Amazing Spider-Man) Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow & Tara Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Note from the Underground

Finally some of my holds came into the library:

Dark Lover (Black Dagger Brotherhood, Book 1) - JR Ward
Graceling - Kristin Cashore
Un Lun Dun - Mieville China

And obviously I had to have a browse round and picked up a few more. I had been planning on having a short break from the House of Night series but as the next one I hadn't read was there on the shelf I grabbed it anyway!

Disqus for A Trillian Books

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails