Monday 10 May 2010

It's Monday (11) and Weekly Round Up


Finally got my netbook working again today! Yay! Unfortunately I've lost pretty much everything on it, including some reviews so I'm going to have to rewrite and catch up again - also the ebook I was reading so that's going to have to be put on hold until I get another copy.

It's Monday! What are you reading? is a weekly event to celebrate what we are reading for the week hosted at Book Journey. Post the books completed last week, the books you're currently reading, and the books to be read this week.Please comment or leave a link to let me know what you're reading this week!

Completed last week (reviews to come)

City of Bones (Mortal Instruments) Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Vol. 9: Autumnal

City of Bones - Cassandra Clare
Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Vol. 9: Autumnal - Chris Boal


Currently Reading
Majix: Notes from a Serious Teen Witch (Harlequin Teen) The Sky Is Everywhere

A Clockwork Orange - Anthony Burgess (audio)
The Sky is Everywhere - Jandy Nelson

How I Live Now 

How I Live Now - Meg Rosoff
The Iron Daughter - Julie Kagawa

Reviews

The Iron King - Julie Kagawa

Books Received

In My Mailbox

Posts of Interest

Disqus for A Trillian Books

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails