Monday 3 May 2010

It's Monday (10) and Weekly Round Up

I haven't posted a whole lot this week as my netbook decided it didn't want to work. While I have a desktop computer as well, I don't tend to spend as much time on it so my blogging and commenting have been minimal this week. The netbook should be fixed sometime next week though so things will be back to normal soon.

It's Monday! What are you reading? is a weekly event to celebrate what we are reading for the week hosted at Book Journey. Post the books completed last week, the books you're currently reading, and the books to be read this week.Please comment or leave a link to let me know what you're reading this week!

Completed last week (reviews to come)


The Iron King (Harlequin Teen) Hunted (House of Night Novels)

The Iron King - Julie Kagawa 
Hunted - PC and Kristin Cast


Currently Reading

A Clockwork Orange Broken City of Bones (Mortal Instruments)


A Clockwork Orange - Anthony Burgess (audio)
Broken - Megan Hart (on hold for the moment due to lack of netbook)
City of Bones - Cassandra Clare

Up next

Undecided as yet as I've got a few on holds at the library due as well as a couple of book tours that might reach me soon (depending on the mail). Plus I've literally just started City of Bones so haven't got to thinking "what's next?" yet lol

Reviews

Living Dead in Dallas - Charlaine Harris

Books Received

Disqus for A Trillian Books

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails