Monday 4 October 2010

It's Monday (24) and Weekly Round Up

It's Monday! What are you reading? is a weekly event to celebrate what we are reading for the week hosted at Book Journey. Post the books completed last week, the books you're currently reading, and the books to be read this week. Please comment or leave a link to let me know what you're reading this week!

Completed last week

Revolution Twenty Boy Summer
Revolution - Jennifer Donnelly
Twenty Boy Summer - Sarah Ockler

Currently Reading

City of Glass (Mortal Instruments) Brave New World

City of Glass - Cassandra Clare
Brave New World - Aldous Huxley

Up soon

Mockingjay (The Final Book of The Hunger Games) My Love Lies Bleeding 

Mockingjay - Suzanne Collins
Inheritence - Tara Palmer-Tomkinson
My Love Lies Bleeding - Alyxandra Harvey

Reviews

Annexed - Sharon Doger

Books Received

In My Mailbox 

Posts of Interest

Teaser Tuesday
Read My Review: Banned Books
On My Wishlist

Disqus for A Trillian Books

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails