Saturday 7 May 2011

In My Mailbox (49)




In My Mailbox is a weekly event exploring the books received this week and is hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. What books did you get this week?


For Review (from publisher unless stated)

So excited about all of these books!

The Kane Chronicles, Book Two: The Throne of Fire Undead
Flawless Act of Love

Throne of Fire - Rick Riordan
Undead - Kirsty McKay
Flawless - Lara Chapman
An Act of Love - Alan Gibbons (Amazon Vine)

From Library

I used to love the Sweet Valley books when I was younger so I'm really looking forward to reading this "Ten Years On..." installment.

Sweet Valley Confidential. Francine Pascal

Sweet Valley Confidential - Francine Pascal

Bought

I'm loving the Timeriders series so far so had to get my hands on the third one so I can get it read in time for the fourth coming out this summer.

The Doomsday Code. Alex Scarrow (Timeriders)

Timeriders: The Doomsday Code - Alex Scarrow

Disqus for A Trillian Books

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails