Thursday 23 September 2010

Booking Through Thursday - Current


Booking Through Thursday is a weekly meme about (mostly) books and reading. This weeks question is:

What are you reading right now? What made you choose it? Are you enjoying it? Would you recommend it? (And, by all means, discuss everything, if you’re reading more than one thing!)

*Takes a deep breath* Ready? I've got four books on the go right now so this may take a while. Oh and if you hover for a few seconds over the little "G" blob thing next to the title you'll get s synopsis from getglue.com

Revolution - Jennifer Donnelly

I'm reading this pretty much because it was sent to me by the publisher. I'd not heard of it before but I did like the sound of it before I started it. Am I enjoying it? Hell yeah. It's frickin' awesome actually. I'd definitely recommend it to any one who likes YA drama, a bit romance with some history thrown in for good measure.

City of Glass - Cassandra Clare
City of Glass (Mortal Instruments)
I'm reading this because Jace is full of awesome and I love the world Cassandra Clare has developed. It's the third of the series so it was pretty much guarantee that I'd like it.as I really enjoyed the first two. I already have and will continue to recommend this series.

NakedNaked - Megan Hart

I'm reading this one because I like a bit of smut lol, I've read some of Megan Hart's books before and they've been good so far mainly because they actually have some plot and charactr development which isn't always the case for this kind of book. I am enjoying it but it's a little slow going as it's in ebook format and I can't always read on my laptop.(Still wishing for that ereader)

AnnexedAnnexed - Sharon Dogar

This was from Netgalley and I really liked the sound of it, having read Anne Frank's Diary of a Young Girl a few times. Again it's taking a bit of time because it's in ebook format. I also still have mixed feelings about whether I like it or not. Something's not quite engaging me but I don't know what.I'm going to keep plodding on with it though as I'm not really that far into it.

Disqus for A Trillian Books

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails