Sunday 12 September 2010

In My Mailbox (23)

In My Mailbox is a weekly event exploring the books received this week and is hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren.

Bought

I broke my book buying ban because of a "buy one get one free offer". At least they don't add too much to my tbr pile as I've actually read the three Percy Jackson ones, I just didn't have my own copies them lol.

The Lightning Thief (Movie Tie-in Edition) (Percy Jackson and the Olympians) The Sea of Monsters (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Book 2) 
Percy Jackson & the Titans Curse TimeRiders
Those That Wake - Jesse Karp
The Abused Werewolf Rescue Group - Catherine Jinks
Naked - Megan Hart

Library

The Ruby in the Smoke: A Sally Lockhart Mystery The Cursed (Vampire Huntress) Confessions of a Shopaholic (Movie Tie-in Edition)
City of Glass (Mortal Instruments) The Undomestic Goddess Life Swap

Ruby in the Smoke - Philip Pullman
The Cursed - LA Banks
Confessions of a Shopaholic - Sophie Kinsella
City of Glass - Cassandra Clare
The Undomestic Goddess - Sophie Kinsella
Life Swap - Abby McDonald

Disqus for A Trillian Books

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails