Wednesday 1 September 2010

Monthly Stats: August 2010


My reading Mojo seems to be coming back! I read some awesome books throughout August, I don't think there was one I didn't like and ... I finally started The Hunger Games series!

Read and Reviewed 


Accomplice - Eireann Corrigan
Wolverine Origins: Deadpool
The Red Queen - Phillipa Gregory
No and Me - Delphine de Vigan
City of Ashes  - Cassandra Clare
Young Sherlock Holmes: Death Cloud - Andrew Lane
The Eternal Ones - Kirsten Miller
Bridge to Terabithia - Katharine Paterson
Shadow Wave - Robert Muchamore
The Poisoned House - Michael Ford

Also Read (reviews to come)

Sapphique - Catherine Fisher
The Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins
Wildthorn - Jane Eagland
It Started With a Dare - Lindsay Faith Rech

Challenges

Terry Pratchett: 1/6
Typically British: 7/8
Dystopian Challenge: 9/10

I really need to get on with the Pratchett one ... it’s not like I don’t already have at least 10 unread Discworld books on my shelf lol

Followers

Yay! I've gone from 179 to 217 this month! Big thank you to all my awesome followers!

Disqus for A Trillian Books

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails