Wednesday 15 September 2010

New Feature: Read My Review 15 - 22 September

Okay, so I'd imagine most book bloggers find that their review posts actually receive less comments than meme posts, I know mine do. So I thought I'd try a new feature to try and do something about that. Lol.

The idea behind it is this:

Each week I will choose a topic/theme and you can leave a link to one of your reviews that fits. The review can be old or new, as long as it relates to the theme in some way. A post will go up each week with a different theme and you can add your link any time during the week. Once you've left your link, please visit some of the others and leave a 'quality' comment (ie a couple of sentences not just "great review").

It would also be great if you could promote the feature with the button :0)



Read My Review



This weeks topic is: 

ACTION/ADVENTURE


Comment below with your links (I'll set up a Mr Linky in future if it goes well)

Disqus for A Trillian Books

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails