Friday 10 September 2010

It's Friday!

The Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Jennifer @ Crazy for Books. It's a chance for book bloggers to connect and share the book love. Check out Crazy for Books (click on the button) for more details and to find the links of some awesome blogs.



Book Blogger Hop


This week's question is: Post a link to a favorite post or book review that you have written in the past three months.


Tough to choose but I'm going to go with my review of The Eternal Ones by Kristen Miller.






Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee. Just click on the banner to see the rules and to join in. This weeks question from Angela @ Reading Angel is: ebook or print?


My answer: Both! I usually have one of each on the go. While I love having actual books, sometimes ebooks are just easier and I get a lot of books for review in that form. Currently I have to read them on my netbook though so as soon as I have some spare money I'll be getting me a Kindle which will make reading on the go all that much easier.

Firday is also Mega Swagbucks day! If you don't use Swagbucks you should give it a try. Just use it to search as you would your usual search engine and you periodically earn swagbucks which can be redeemed for prizes. Currently I average about 2 £5 Amazon gift cards a month just by using swagbucks for some of my internet searching (I don't even use it all the time). Click below to join.



Search & Win

Disqus for A Trillian Books

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails