Monday 6 September 2010

It's Monday (19) and Weekly Round Up



I added a shoutbox and an IM widget to the blog this week so feel free to send/leave me a message.

It's Monday! What are you reading? is a weekly event to celebrate what we are reading for the week hosted at Book Journey. Post the books completed last week, the books you're currently reading, and the books to be read this week. Please comment or leave a link to let me know what you're reading this week! 

Completed last week


Before I Fall The Hunger Games
Catching Fire (The Second Book of the Hunger Games) Ugly Shy Girl

Before I Fall - Lauren Oliver 
The Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins 
Catching Fire - Suzanne Collins 
Ugly Shy Girl - Laura Dockrill

Currently Reading

Annexed iBoy Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Adult Edition - 1st Edition

Annexed - Sharon Dogar 
iBoy - Kevin Brooks
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (audio) - JK Rowling

Up soon


The Atlantis Complex (Artemis Fowl, Book 7) The Maze Runner Pyramids



Artemis Fowl and the Atlantis Complex - Eoin Colfer 
The Maze Runner - James Dashner 
Pyramids - Terry Pratchett

Reviews



It Started with a Dare Wildthorn
Sapphique Before I Fall

It Started With a Dare - Lindsay Faith Rech 
Wildthorn - Jane Eagland 
Sapphique - Catherine Fisher
Before I Fall - Lauren Oliver

Books Received

In My Mailbox

Posts of Interest

Teaser Tuesday

Disqus for A Trillian Books

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails