Saturday 13 March 2010

Another Blog Award!


A big thank you to Angela at My Book Barn for this fab award.

Here's the rules:

1. Thank and link to the person that gave you the award
2. Pass the award onto 15 bloggers you've recently discovered and think are fantastic
3. Contact said Blogs and let them know they've won
4. State 7 things about yourself


Here's my 7 things:

1. I'm super excited to be getting a new Xbox 360 soon!
2. I love making stuff.
3. I have one tattoo and really want some more.
4. I have a hamster called Dora - after Dora the Explorer.
5. I'm currently having withdrawals from Supernatural on TV.
6. I have a massively random music collection.
7. I love cupcakes!

And I am passing the award on to these awesome blogs:


Disqus for A Trillian Books

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails