Monday 15 March 2010

It's Monday! (4)

It's Monday! What are you reading? is a weekly event to celebrate what we are reading for the week hosted at Book Journey. Post the books completed last week, the books you're currently reading, and the books to be read this week. Feel free to pile on a little extra.


Completed last week:


Touching Darkness - Scott Westerfeld
Crocodile Tears - Anthony Horowitz


Currently reading:
   
I'm still reading Daughters of the Witching Hill. Again, as it's in ebook format, I've not been reading it much because I don't always have my netbook with me. I must make an effort to read it as it's actually been good so far. Trouble is I get distraced when I have the internet in front of me!


I'm reading another Scott Westerfeld book this week! Leviathan.
I'm not very far in to it yet but loving it. It's very Steampunk which I haven't read much of before but might have to find some more (recommendations welcome)


Also in honour of the Formula 1 season starting up again, I decided to crack on with reading Jenson Button's My Championshipo Year. Eye Candy!


Up next:


I don't always stick to these but I'm thinking Incarceron is next. 


Incarceron -- a futuristic prison, sealed from view, where the descendants of the original prisoners live in a dark world torn by rivalry and savagery. It is a terrifying mix of high technology -- a living building which pervades the novel as an ever-watchful, ever-vengeful character, and a typical medieval torture chamber -- chains, great halls, dungeons.


And I still have this as my next ebook when I finally finish the other one:


Inside Out - Maria V. Snyder


I'm Trella. I'm a scrub. A nobody. One of thousands who work the lower levels, keeping Inside clean for the Uppers ...

Disqus for A Trillian Books

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails